Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pin Test #4 Cleaning The Oven

My test is a day late :( I did it yesterday, but my charger wouldn't work so my computer wouldn't turn on!

I decided to keep with my cleaning the kitchen test.  I chose this pin.

 Baking soda and vinegar to clean the inside of the oven.

This is my before oven. EWWW! That's gross right. Man I really need to learn how to clean!
I mixed vinegar and baking soda together to make a paste because that seemed easier.

I waited about half hour. Next I got a scrub brush. Got it wet and started scrubbing. I wiped away the mess. I could tell it was working because the baking soda was brown. Ewww! I thought I took a picture of that, but alas I did not. 


I did have to take the razor blade to a few areas. If you don't know about cleaning with a razor blade you must do it. It's amazing! This is after. It looks MUCH better. Not perfect but this I think is acceptable!

Pin  Status: Pass. 

This week posts will be a little different. Monday will be a thrift store score as well as my March pledge.  Tuesday will be Tutorial Tuesday. Wednesday I will be posting a special post for the Young House Love challenge. Saturday will be a new pin test.

1 comment:

  1. When making use of a baking soda mixture to cleanse the glass window people ought to meticulously implement a tiny quantity of the answer to the spot and use a damp towel to take away filth fairly than rinsing with a damp sponge or a spray bottle.

    Oven Cleaning brisbane | Oven Cleaning Melbourne

    ReplyDelete