Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Thrift store score plus a refinished project!

I have a problem. Really I can't stop thrifting.  Shopping make me happy. I m an emotional shopper. Thrifting allows me to shop away my feelings and it's cheaper than going to the mall!

I found this cute cars lap desk. It was $1.50 my son is obsessed with Lightning Mcqueen. Good score I think!

I scored him 6 awesome shirts in size 5. $1.00 each! 

Thrifting is the best for kids clothes. I'm telling you. They grow like weeds and even at Wal-Mart a shirt is $3.00 each! I got 6 shirts for the price of 2!


Then I found this. I was SOOO excited. Since I am moving out of my house into a small apartment with a roommate I need a place to put mail. I had been searching for something and this is amazing. It opens up and holds keys! It was $3.00. 



A quick coat of red spray paint and stickers from Hobby Lobby. A for Ashleigh and N for Nick. This will help me for sure. I tend to just put things down. So having an exact spot to put mail and keys ensures they will not get lost!


No comments:

Post a Comment