Sunday, August 11, 2013

DIY Advent Calender Tutorial

How to make  cute Advent Calender for Chrismas (and more)


Supplies:
Make it Christmas Paper Mache Advent Calender from Hobby Lobby It's priced at $15.99 I used a 40% off coupon and got it for $10
Winter Christmas paper pack $8.99 purchased half off $4.50
Mod Podge on hand
Red Paint on hand
2 foam brushes on hand


First I painted all the edges with the red paint. 
Next I made my template. I just traced the box on the paper.

After I cut them out I started Mod Podging them on! I don't have detailed pictures because I'm a messy crafter. In this process I also started putting the scrap paper on the large box as well.
 I laid them out to dry a little bit. Then I painted over them with the Mod Podge again. I did about 3 good coats to make sure everything was on there!


Cute right?! I love it. 

In fact I love it so much...

I had another one...

This one will hold my earrings! :) 

I can't wait to get my room set up!


So once a week I'll be posting different Advent Calender gift ideas for him and her. All cost $100 or less!




No comments:

Post a Comment