Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thrift store Clutches and purse!

I love thrifting. I mean I love it. I look back at my life and wonder how I lived before thrifting.

Then I remembered my house wasn't decorated and my clothes were falling apart. 

I love clothes, and shoes, and purses. I like to have lots of choices. 

So I went to Goodwill on half off day. I love half off day. 


I went thinking I needed some clutches. I don't have many small bags. Mostly just big ones.

I carry large purses that have my whole life in them! 

I did find some cute little clutches! 4 of them! Woo Hoo! 

Prices:
The silver one is a hard body with metal chain and metal closure  it's sparkly and I love it. I love sparkles! I got it for $1.50

The gold one is classic clutch. Button close and is a good size. $1.00

The tiny black one has a cute beaded fringe and a beaded strap! It's cute and will work for a night out! It was $1.00

The white pleather purse is cute. Button closure and a cute bow! It has  silver metal chain. It was the most expensive of the 4 at $2.00!



Then I saw this. It's beautiful light brown and has cute buckle detailing. It's big and in great shape.  I swear it was never used. If it was used it must have been used once!

The inside has lots of pockets! Isn't it lovely! Yes it is!  I love it!

It was $4.00


Grand total $9.50! Not bad for 5 new bags right?!

I'm going to start a new series on Saturday! I can't wait to show you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment