Friday, March 1, 2013

Make It March Starts Now!


Today is March first! That means my Make It March Challenge starts now! If anyone else wants to join in the please do! Leave a comment so I can check out what you are working on!

I have committed to completing 20 projects in 31 days. I will post a picture of each item.  I have a large list of items on a to do list that is ever changing! This is just one of the two running crafty to do lists I have!  This is the list of either more important things, or things I already have at least some of the supplies for! The items with an astrix (*) are items I plan on doing a tutorial for.  Once I complete an item I will cross it out.

Tomorrow I will still complete Pin Test Saturday. Though I have not decided which pin I will do yet. 

Without further ado here is my list:

  1. Black sequin skirt*
  2. PJ pants Anthony
  3. PJ pants Kayden
  4. PJ pants Yanna
  5. PJ pants Sysy
  6. PJ pants Grace
  7. PJ pants Avery
  8. PJ pants Wiggy
  9. Vintage sheet skirt
  10. Small bookshelf
  11. Green lamps
  12. VHS holder
  13. Chalk board frame
  14. Girls velvet skirt
  15. Batman backpack *
  16. Spiderman backpack *
  17. Mickey backpack *
  18.  Hearts Backpack *
  19.  Stars Backpack *
  20. Glittered candlestick *
  21.  Painted candlestick
  22. Laundry bag 1*
  23.  Laundry bag 2*
  24.  Car bag
  25.  Curtains for Kayden room
  26.  Good boy hanging *
  27. Cute quote hangings
  28.  Recycled Toy Bag *
  29.  Wicker Shelf
  30.  Easel
  31.  Jewelry Box 1
  32. Jewelry Box 2
  33.  Baseball Wreath
  34.  Dress Tube Top
  35.  Star Glass Jar *
  36.  Key Stash *
  37.  Liquid Soap
  38.  Soap Dispenser
  39.  Jewelry Holder *
  40.  Giant K
  41. Refinish Tall Dresser
  42.  Plates
  43.  Music Notes
  44.  Comic Box *
  45.  Sleeping Bag 1 *
  46. Sleeping Bag 2 *
  47. Sleeping Bag 3*
  48. Sleeping Bag 4*
  49. Sleeping Bag 5*
  50. Sleeping Bag 6*
  51. Paint Connor’s bookshelf
  52. Chandelier
  53.  Spice Rack
  54.  Chore Frame
  55. Little Serving Tray
  56. Rocking Chair
  57. Paint Shell Chandelier
  58. Leopard Jean Jacket 
  59. Swiffer Pad

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your challenge. Cant wait to see the end results and it's always nice to be able to cross things off your list, right?

    ReplyDelete